Apply Proper Installation Practice For Direct Expansion Air-conditioning System [WSQ]
This competency unit is pegged at WSQ Certificate level. It provides the skills and knowledge required for learners to apply proper installation practice when performing installation works for direct expansion airconditioning system. This unit provides learners with the opportunity to apply proper installation practice through the practical session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Supervisor in air-conditioning industry
- Engineers in air-conditioning industry
- Technicians in the air-conditioning industry
- Plan air-conditioning installation works in accordance with installation manual
- Apply proper installation practice in accordance with installation manual
- Identify common causes of bad installation found at job site
- Conduct installation inspection for direct expansion air-conditioning system in accordance with the installation work inspection checklist
- Conduct test-run for direct expansion air-conditioning system in accordance with the test-run manual
- Document operation data for direct expansion air-conditioning system in accordance with the unit operation checklist
Theory : 26 February 2019
Assessment : 27 February 2019
Full Course fee:
$321 (Inclusive of 7% GST)
WDA Course Fee Funding:
- SMEs: 90% of course fee capped at $30/hr
- Non-SMEs: 80% of course fee capped at $7/hr
Eligibility of course fee funding:
- Company sponsored participants must be a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Individual company are to submit the applications and claims through the SkillsConnect System at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
- Course fee funding does not include GST.