Supervise workplace safety and health practices in Air-conditioning Installation and Maintenance Servicing [WSQ]
This unit of competency is pegged at WSQ Advanced Certificate level. It provide awareness and educate the learners in local air-conditioning industry on the best safety practices to observe during installation of air-conditioning systems. Learners will learn the procedures and tools available to create a safer working environment. This unit also provide learners the opportunity to demonstrate the used of specialized tools and adopting the safer practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New entrants into air-conditioning industry
- Supervisors in air-conditioning industry
- Assistant engineers in air-conditioning industry
- Engineers in air-conditioning industry
- Plan workplace safety and health activities for air-conditioning installation and maintenance servicing.
- Implement safe work practices, risk management implementation plan and fall prevention plan for air-conditioning installation and maintenance servicing.
- Maintain workplace risk control measures for air-conditioning installation and maintenance servicing.
- Handling of compressed and refrigerant gases – R32
WSQ Advanced Certificate
Date Option 1
Theory : 8-9 January 2019
Assessment : 10 January 2019
Full Course fee:
$428 (Inclusive of 7% GST)
WDA Course Fee Funding:
- SMEs: 90% of course fee capped at $30/hr
- Non-SMEs: 80% of course fee capped at $7/hr
Eligibility of course fee funding:
- Company sponsored participants must be a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Individual company are to submit the applications and claims through the SkillsConnect System at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
- Course fee funding does not include GST.