The NEW Daikin Steamer Air Purifier comes with:
|Mode||Air purifying operation|
|Applicable room area||Air purification||m2||31 (13.2m2 purified in approx. 15min.)|
|Power supply||1 Phase, 220 - 240/ 220-230V, 50/60Hz|
|Plug shape||C type|
|Sound pressure level||dB||19||27||36||49|
|Dimensions||mm||H500 x W270 x D270|
|Dust collection filter||Electrostatic HEPA filter|
|Optional accessories||Replacement filter||Dust collection||
KAFP080B4E (1 sheet)
(Purchase of new filters is needed after about 10 years)
*1 Calculation based on testing method of the Japan Electrical Manufacturers, Association Standard JEM1467
*2 Verified by test method based on Japan Electrical Manufacturers, Association Standard JEM1467
The standard assumes five or more cigarettes are smoked per day.
Not all harmful substances in cigarette smoke (carbon monoxide, etc) can be removed
More frequent filter changing may be needed depending on operating conditions.
- What is Streamer technology?
- It is a unique air purifying technology. by discharging high speed electrons with powerful oxidising feature, it has the ability to decompose and remove dust, odours, bacteria virus and other undesired airborne component.
- What is the Applicable room area ?
- The applicable area is 31m2 (13.2m2 purified in approx. 15min)
- What kind of substances that can be controlled or broken down?
- - Mould, Bacteria, Virus - Allergens such as Pollen and Mites - Cigarettes, Pet and Other Odours - Hazardous substances such as Formaldehyde (eg. Glue, Adhesives) , diesel exhaust particules and VOC
- What kind of substances that can be Trapped ?
- Large Dusts , Pollen and pet hairs can be trapped
- Do I need to do any maintenance on the Air Purifier?
- Yes, You may refer to the attachment on maintenance guide.
- Do I need to do any cleaning or maintenance on the electrostatic Hepa filter ?
- You do not required any cleaning at all on the electrostatic Hepa filter.
- How often should I replace the electrostatic Hepa filter?
- Recommended to be replaced about every 10 years. It case of severe dirt built up, the replacement can be earlier as this is depend on usage patterns and location.
- Can the Deodorising filter unit be clean ?
- You may vacuum clean on the deodorising filter unit when the dust is built up.
- Does the Air Purifier comes with remote controller?
- No. However, it can be interegrated with the D'Smart home solution. For more information, click here.