Diagnose And Rectify Faults In Direct-Expansion Air-conditioning System [WSQ]
This competency unit is pegged at WSQ Certificate level. It covers diagnosing and rectifying faults in direct expansion air-conditioning system. This will cover residential and commercial air-conditioning systems. It encompasses applying knowledge of direct expansion air-conditioning systems operating parameters to logical fault finding processes, implementing fault rectification, safety and functional testing, and changing of compressor. This unit provides learners with the opportunity to rectify faults of direct expansion air-conditioning system through practical session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Air-conditioning system installers
- Technicians in the air-conditioning industry
- Interpret flow in the refrigerant circuit for cooling operation in accordance with manufacturer’s manual
- Identify possible causes associated with malfunctioning of direct expansion air-conditioning system in accordance with installation manual
- Diagnose faults of direct expansion air-conditioning systems in accordance with manufacturer’s manual
- Rectify fault in direct expansion air-conditioning systems in accordance with manufacturer’s manual
Date Option 1
Theory : 07-08 July 2020
Assessment : 09 July 2020
Full Course fee:
$481.5 (Inclusive of 7% GST)
WDA Course Fee Funding:
- SMEs: 90% of course fee capped at $30/hr
- Non-SMEs: 80% of course fee capped at $7/hr
Eligibility of course fee funding:
- Company sponsored participants must be a Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Individual company are to submit the applications and claims through the SkillsConnect System at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
- Course fee funding does not include GST.