Anti-mould & Bacteria Pre-Filters For Stopping growth of mould & Bacteria
Clean air is important for our health. We breath in about 14,000 litres of air daily. There are presence of contaminants in the air which can result in adverse effect on our health. Our Anti-Mould & Bacterial Pre-Filter will stop the growth of mould and bacteria and create a healthy living with one of it’s unique abilities to reduce allergens, thus maintaining clean air in your premise. This Anti-Mould & Bacteria Pre-Filter is commonly used in any premises such as hospitals, schools, workplace and many more.
- Suppress the growth of mould and bacteria which prevents virus and mould propagation
- Reduce the effects of pollens and allergens
- Suppress the mould stains and odor on the inside of the indoor unit
- Washable and reusable, reducing cleaning time
When installed inside the panel of an air conditioner
The standard sized pre-filter can be installed for models that have automatic or those that has a gap between the grille and front panel. For wall mounted FCU, 1 piece of anti-mould filter sheet can be cut into 2 pieces, 1 piece per FCU.
- Set the pre-filter inside of grill cover
- Put original filter on top of pre-filter
- After installation in grill cover
- Grill cover installed back on cassette
When installed outside the panel or in cases other than air conditioner
Cut slightly larger than the installation location as the material will shrink little by little with repeat wash.
Attach using mechanical fasteners (velcro). Be careful as there is a possibility that it will drop if the adhesive strength is weak.
Fixing a filter with mechanical fastener (velcro) will allow it to act as a double-stick tape that can be used repeatedly. These are commonly sold in home centers.
Note: This filter is not tested on its effectiveness against Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Places or locations at open ventilation areas can be kept clean by using them to trap unwanted dirt & dust.
By covering your favourite books, this pre-filter prevents pages of the books from turning mouldy.
|Product Name||Applicable Model||Part No.||Dimensions (mm)||No. of Sheets (piece)||Mass (g)||Price|
Anti-Mould & Bacteria Pre-Filter Sheet
|FXFQ**/FCQ**||9SO1183 (1 Sheet)||570(W) x 570(L) x 3(T)||1||60||$40|
Anti-Mould & Bacteria Pre-Filter Roll
(Ceiling Suspended/ Wall Mounted/ Ducted Type)
25,000(W) x 900(L) x 3(T)4700
- Q: Is there any standard period for cleaning?
- A: Wash the pre-filter with water every 2 months. This period can be changed depending on the application and its environment
- Q: How many times can I use it repeatedly?
- A: It can be used repeatedly up to 5-6 times of washing. Due to the nature of the material, the filter will shrink a little after every wash.
- Q: Does the pre-filter needs immediate cleaning if it turns black?
- A: No. The filter is meant to catch dirt and dust particles. Therefore the effectiveness is not affected. It can be washed and reused during the next maintenance.
- Q: Does the anti-mould agent volatilise?
- A: Anti-mould agents do not volatilise.
- Q: Can pre-filter be installed in any air-conditioner and in any place inside the panel?
- A: The roll type of pre-filter can be used for all types of air-conditioners (resizing and cutting are required). As for the sheet type of pre-filter, it applies only to the cassette and is placed between the grille and standard filter.
- Q: Does the prefilter has a front and back side?
- A: No
For Accessories, Call: 6311 8687
For Accessories, Email: email@example.com