An energy audit is an energy assessment of the system equipment to determine their operating performance. Depending on the extent of the audit required, it could involve measurement of system critical operating parameters with calibrated instruments.
In a typical building facility, the central chilled water air-conditioning system easily accounts for the highest percentage of the overall energy consumption. Daikin offers its energy auditing services to its clients as a health check for their central chilled water system. With this audit, we can identify, quantify and report on the opportunities for improved energy performance while still achieving space comfort conditions.
Walk Through Audits
- Quick assessment of current system operations and performance.
- Audit report with presentation of recommended improvement measures and expected savings, paybacks etc.
- Typically used as a yardstick to determine whether it is viable to undertake more extensive energy improvement works
Detailed Energy Audits
- Setting up of calibrated measuring instruments on site to measure key operating parameters of chilled water equipment.
- Detailed audit report with graphical plots of key operating parameters of equipment, detailed analysis of existing equipment operational efficiencies and presentation of detailed economic analysis of each recommended improvement measure.
- Typically used as a baseline report from which post-retrofit performance guarantees are benchmarked against.
Icons credits: Icons8