Air-side Optimisation (GET™ Control)
GET™ Control is a self-learning building intelligence system that utilises Artificial Intelligence (A.I) and Internet of Things (IoT) to optimise and regulate air-conditioning in buildings, based on changes in occupancy and ambient weather conditions. This innovative system which can connect to any building management system, enhances occupant well-being and thermal comfort, while maximizing energy and operational efficiency
- Monitors and controls all factors that impact thermal comfort in the building
- Learns the behaviors of buildings, adapts and applies predictive AI controls to achieve further energy optimization.
- Utilisation of dynamic airflow balancing techniques to reduce wastage and over-cooling.
- Real-time monitoring of indoor air quality, comfort, acoustics, light and thermal.
- Includes the Singapore Indoor Environmental Quality score
- Occupant feedback through an app
- Dashboard for building operator with actionable insights
- Indoor environmental quality insights
- Linked to GET™ Engaged digital display
- Potentially save up to 30% on cooling energy
- Potentially save up to 18% on carbon emissions
- Green Mark incentive
- Reduction of energy cost
- Good return of investment
- Improve Operational efficiency
- Better comfort and productivity
- Efficient retrofit installation