Reiri for Home Lite
Reiri for Home (Lite Version) is a smart centralised controller that provides AC solution for residential application. It offers full control of Daikin air-conditioning system in one screen through the Reiri for Home mobile app.
Compatible air-conditioning system: VRV, RA, SA, PA
Highlight: Control and program output for regular routine
Total Management points: 30
|AC Control||Control and Monitoring|
|Automatic Control||Schedule ※|
|Monitoring Screen||Icon View|
|Data Analysis||History ※|
|Notification||Mobile App Notification|
|Access||Mobile App , Web App|
|DCPN006 (Residential Automatic Control)
|Automatic Control||Automatic changeover|
|DCPN007 (Residential System Report)
|Operation Report ※|
|Error Report ※|
|Data Export||Operation data ※|
※ Internet connection is required
|Power Supply||100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max 6W|
|Controller power input||5.0V, 3.0A|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||113.5 x 59 x 42.3mm|
|Processor||Quad-core Cortex A7 Mali 400MP2 GPU @ 600MHz|
|Connectivity||Lan port x 1||Wi-Fi||Daikin Mobile Interface Adaptor (max.30 modules):
|RS485 port x 1||DCPA01 x 1||(up to 30 indoor units) VRV series, HRV
SA (with DTA102A252 or DTA112BA51),
RA (with KRP928BB2S)
PA (with DTA10)
|USB Port x 2||DAMA Interface Adaptor (max.20 modules)
NetPro Dual Modbus Gateway
Reiri for Home App
- What is the Reiri for Home Lite Solution and how does it work?
The Daikin system is a wireless smart home automation system. With Daikin’s Reiri for Home Lite Hub, it allows you to integrate and control your aircon in your home for various lifestyles and solutions.
- Can I just download the Reiri for Home App on my phone and start using the solution?
In order to utilize the Reiri for Home Solution, you will need to purchase the Reiri for Home Lite Hub. Without the Hub, the Mobile App will not work. For purchasing of the Reiri for Home Lite Hub, you can contact Daikin ProShop or visit E-Proshop to find out more.
Alternatively, you can also contact us at 6311 8684 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Is the Reiri for Home Lite Solution a wired or wireless solution?
For Reiri for Home Lite Solution, we have the options for customers to choose if they would like their set up to be wired or wireless.
Wired and wireless installations have their pros and cons. Some of the commonly face considerations are as below:
Considerations Wire Installation Wireless Installation Cost Higher Lower unless additional Network Access Points are required Aesthetic Wiring exposed unless concealed No wiring Stability More stable due to contact Subjected to network infrastructure Response Fast due to contact Subjected to network speed Installation Cumbersome and require more time Ease of installation and faster
As automation requirement always differ from one’s usage to another, our SmartHome Specialist will be glad to assist customers in customizing the ideal solution for their unique needs.
- Can I buy additional devices for Reiri for Home Lite to expand the solution?
No, you can't. Reiri for Home Lite only controls the AC, and not for a full smart home solution. If you will like to control your Reiri compatible devices as well, kindly look at our Reiri for Home solution instead.
- How do I log in to my system from a new mobile device?
You need to download the Reiri for Home app and sign in with the necessary security login details provided by Daikin. For first time log in, the mobile device need to be in the same network as the Reiri for Home Hub.
- What is the warranty duration for the Reiri for Home Lite Solution?
The warranty period for Reiri for Home Lite Solution covers 1 year on smart devices and 3 months for installation/integration related troubleshooting.
- Can the Reiri for Home Lite Hub be exported to be used worldwide?
No. There is different communication protocol for different countries, and it is regional dependent. The retail model of Reiri for Home Lite Hub in Singapore may not be used by other countries due to local wireless protocol regulations.
- Is the Reiri for Home Lite Hub approved by the Singapore Authority?
Yes, the Reiri for Home Lite Hub is approved for use by Singapore Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) under registration number: N1721-20.
- Is Reiri for Home on IOS and Android platform?
The Reiri for Home Solution is available on both iOS and Android mobile Platforms. You can have a combination of both iOS and Android app users accessing to a common solution.
- Is there a wired tablet for Reiri for Home Lite Solution?
The Reiri for Home Solution App can be downloaded into any Apple or Android tablet with compatible version of operating system for tablet control. Users just need to download the Reiri for Home App in the tablet and log in using the same credentials they registered via the phone to achieve this.
Please note that for the first time sign in, the tablet must be under the same network with the Reiri for Home Lite Hub for initialization.
- How many user accounts can I create in Reiri for Home Lite?
- Can I restrict user access on Reiri for Home Lite Solution?
Yes, access control limitation is available in Reiri for Home app. The Master Admin User will be able to limit the access of the other users.
- How many aircons can the Reiri for Home Lite Solution control?
There is not limitation to the number of air cons that can be created in the Reiri for Home Lite solution for partitioning of smart controls.
- Can I use voice to control my Reiri for Home Lite Solution?
Yes, presently Reiri for Home Lite Solution is supported by Alexa, Google Nest Hub, Google Home and Google Home Mini.
- What do I have to prepare for installation of my Reiri for Home Lite Solution?
Usually, a non-obligated pre-site consultation will be arranged (although not necessary) to understand and assess the requirement by the customer on smart solution. Thereafter on the date of installation, owner has to ensure that the internet connection and router is up for any wireless smart device installation.
Network and Basic Troubleshooting FAQ
- When the solution or smart devices does not seem to be working, you can carry out the following checking steps first:
1. Check the Battery Level
2. Check the Power Connection
3. Check the WiFi Connection
4. Ensure that cable is tightly connected
5. Shut down and power off the Reiri for Home Lite before restarting it (Please allow 30 minutes to 2 hours after restarting to allow the Z-Wave network to repair itself and establish the mesh coverage)
If the issue still does not resolve, kindly contact Daikin hotline 6311 8684 or 6311 8686(Option 6 Smart home Solution) for assistance. Alternatively, you can write into us at email@example.com
- How do I perform basic troubleshooting of my router?
1. Check that the router is switched on.
2. Check the signal and that your power cable, and other wires, are connected snugly.
3. Disable the wireless connection on your computer and connect it directly to the LAN port of the router. If it is not working, then the router could be faulty
4. Check router settings.
5. It is recommended to contact your Internet Service Provider if the issue does not resolve.
- How can I improve the WiFi signal when the signal is weak?
There are various methods in improving home WiFi Signals. Home owners can choose the following options:
1. Upgrade Router to widen network coverage
2. Install WiFi repeater to enhance the WiFi signal
3. Upgrade home network infrastructure through carrying out of Heat Mapping surveys and installation of Access Points
Shall you require assistance on enhancing your network coverage with Smart Home Solution, kindly contact Daikin hotline 6311 8684 or 6311 8686 (Option 6 Smart home Solution) for assistance. Alternatively, you can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where should I place my Reiri for Home Lite at home?
The Reiri for Home Lite is recommended to be placed next to the WIFI modem for minimum wiring, as the Hub will be connected to the WiFi modem through LAN cable. Ideally, there should be no obstruction of the Hub and WiFi router and both components are to be exposed than hidden to enhance the coverage.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Daikin Air-conditioning (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall undertake to replace any defective parts of the equipment deployed by Daikin free of charge, provided if the smart home solution/ devices have been used as per accordance to the operating instructions.
- The warranty shall become void under the following situations:
- Tampering, alteration, modification, misuse or devices being dropped.
- Damage caused by defective wiring or by operating the Smart Home Devices on incorrect voltage or fluctuations or interruptions in the electrical power supply.
- Damages resulting from act of God such as fire, lightning strike or flood.
- Equipment is connected to other brand / make other than recommended devices.
- This warranty also does not cover the following: -
- Electric bulbs, fuses, batteries, internal and external finishing.
- General servicing of the equipment.
- Our responsibility under this Warranty ends if the original purchaser: -
- Relocate the smart devices / solution to another premise.
- Exports the smart devices / solution out of Singapore.
- Attempt to tamper or reconfigure the smart solution by themselves or any third parties other than Daikin Singapore
- Daikin Singapore will not be responsible for any loss of property due to malfunctions or defects of the product/ solution.
- Internet network connectivity and coverage issues are between the arrangement of Home Owners and their Internet Service Providers. Owners are advised to check their home internet connection or power supply first in event of control failure. In the event, a visit during the warranty period, that is not due to Daikin deployed device or integration issue, labor and transportation fees will be levied.