Bluetooth Service Checker
Bluetooth Service Checker (BTSC): A pocket size and lightweight checker device to check, record and diagnosis Daikin aircon systems.
All of our Daikin service teams are equipped with this 'easy-to-use' trouble-shooting tool to simplify checks for our products.
- Easy to use by anyone
- Compact in product size
- Connectable with every Smart Phone
- Applicable to all Daikin products
✓ Ability to know the number of connected Fancoil units (FCU) to Compressor units (CU)
✓ Check error code without manual access to FCU
✓ Ensure quality checks on Expansion Valve Opening and Closing
✓ Provides convenience by using smart phone to do trouble-shooting
✓ Records data automatically
Indicative Price at SGD$320 (before 7% GST)
Mon to Fri: 9am to 5pm
Sat: 9am to 12pm
Sun & Public Holiday: Closed
|Models manufactured in 2002 onwards|
|Models manufactured in 2003 onwards|
|VRV III onwards|
- What benefits does the BTSC have for a serviceman?
It saves time, allows the serviceman to view error code from the App and gives an accurate diagnostic of the system operating condition.
- What data can be seen when we connect the BTSC to our smartphone ?
It shows data such as, thermistor reading, refrigerant pressure, expansion valve, indoor remote control temperature setting, error code, inverter frequency, total numbers of connected FCU and FCU On/Off status.
- Which model can I use for the BTSC?
For VRV system: only VRV III and above.
For Skyair system: inverter system using R410A refrigerant.
For RA system: inverter system using R410A and R32 refrigerant.
- Where is the data stored when I use the recording function?
The data is stored at the phone memory and it can be used for further diagnosis.
- Can I use Ipad to connect to BTSC?
Yes, it is possible to use Ipad.
- Does the BTSC display any error when the unit is having trouble?
Yes, the error code will be displayed on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Can I use this BTSC to check on other brands of aircon?
No, it is not possible to connect to other brands of air conditioner to check the system.
- Is the BTSC water resistant?
The BTSC is not water resistant. To protect it from the rain , please close back the panel of the outdoor unit when you are collecting data.
Bluetooth Service Checker User Guide using Apple Smartphone:
Bluetooth Service Checker User Guide using Android Smartphone: