UVGI is a disinfection method that uses UV-C light to eliminate or inactivate micro-organisams, such as bacteria, viruses, moulds and other pathogens. UV-C is a type of ultraviolet at wavelength of 280 – 200 nanometre, which is the most effective wavelengths for germicidal control. It can be used to prevent the spread of certain infectious diseases.
Benefits of Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI)
Kills or inactivates micro-organisms
Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
Versatile designs to suit your air-conditioning equipment (Ducted FCU & AHU)
UV-C LED UVGI System for Duct Type Fan Coil
Room air is cirulated and disinfected through the air sterilisation system using built-in UV-C LED in the ducted fan coil. UV-C LEDs are installed in a specific angle to ensure optimal air treatment. They are specially designed with enhancing reflector for more concentrated UV-C Light achieving better disinfection effect.
Suitable for small and medium space applications.
- Eliminate viruses and bacteria
- Achieve concentrated UV-C light
- Achieve advanced germicidal efficiency
- Fast set-up time
- Easy maintenance
- Compact size
- Comply with European Union’s Directive 2002/95/EC
- Interlock with fan coil unit
UV-C LAMP UVGI System for AHU
In an Air Handling Unit (AHU) air chamber space, UV-C lamps can provide greater intensity output and higher disinfection effect. UV-C lamps are installed in AHU for coil sterilisation and surface disinfection. They target and irradiate the cooling coil and condensate drain pan.
Suitable for large space applications.
- Effectively reduce mould, bacteria and viruses
- 360 degrees irradiation sterilisation
- Great UV light sterilisation
- Maintain cooling coil cleanliness and heat transfer efficiency
- Reduce cooling coil maintenance frequency
- Interlock with AHU
Hospitals & Healthcare Industry
Hotels & Hospitality Industry
Food & Pharmaceutical Industry
Malls & Cinemas
- LED Specifications
- Lamp Specifications
Call: 6311 8686