New Heights in Energy Efficiency During Actual Operation
By uniting advanced software and hardware technologies for greater energy savings during actual operation and combining the technologies of VRV, VRT and VAV, Daikin attained both energy savings and comfortable air conditioning.
VRV X series also integrates with 1st VRV IoT solution that enables automated air-conditioning systems with data analytics-driven to maximize operating efficiency using performance monitoring and predictive features.
VRT Smart Control
Fully Automatic VRT and VAV control optimize energy saving
Daikin developed VRT smart control by combining air volume control (VAV: Variable Air Volume) for indoor units with conventional VRT control, which optimizes compressor speed by calculating the required load for the entire system and optimal target refrigerant temperature based on data sent from each indoor unit. Coordination with the air volume control reduces compressor load and minimizes operation loss based on detailed control. VRT smart control ensures energy savings and comfortable air conditioning to meet actual operating conditions.
New Scroll Compressor
Back pressure control mechanism increase efficiency during low-load operation
Cloud Connection Ready
Cloud-based data analytics-driven maximize operational efficiency.
- Daikin's predictive alert system sends real-time notification for service and maintenance works to be carried out before system breakdown, preventing disruption to users.
- Malfunction history and trend can be monitored via mobile application.
- Notification and troubleshooting guide via SMS, email or mobile application.
Efficiency and Energy Dashboard
- Monitor VRV system using Daikin's built-in state-of-the-art methodology.
- Display system efficiency on visual charts and graphs.
- Allow user to conduct preliminary analysis based on detailed individual outdoor and indoor unit performance.
- Monthly report will be automatically.
More Add-Ons for Smart Green Packages*
- Monitor the VRV system's efficiency and energy consumption patterns on mobile devices or computers.
- Automate adjustment and corrective actions to maximise operational efficiency.
- Enable remote operation with active control from anywhere on smart devices or computers.
- Multiple operational mode selection based on user's preference.
- Ensure indoor air quality to optimize indoor comfort.
- Collect and monitor IAQ data such as CO2 sensor, RH sensor, VOC, PM2.5, etc.
Automatic Refrigerant Charge Function
Optimized operation efficiency with higher quality and easier installation
The automatic refrigerant charge function automatically determines the optimal amount of refrigerant to be charged. The charging of the proper refrigerant amount and the closing of shut-off valves by simply pressing a switch after pre-charging.
Simple installation eliminates excessive and insufficient refrigerant charge amounts due to calculation mistakes, and this has led to higher installation quality.