Smart home products Warranty
Please read the following carefully before the purchase of any product.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Daikin Airconditioning (Singapore) Pte Ltd shall undertake to replace any defective parts of the equipment free of charge provided that the smart home solution / devices have been used according to operating instructions
- The warranty shall become void under the following situations:
a) Tampering alteration, modification, misuse or set being dropped
b) Damages caused by defective wiring or by operating the Smart Home Devices on incorrect voltage or fluctuations or interruptions in the electrical power supply
c) Damages resulting from act of God such as fire, lightning strike or flood
d) Equipment is connected to other brands / unauthorised devices
- This warranty does not cover the following:
a) Electric bulbs, fuses, batteries, internal and external finishing.
b) Servicing of the devices / solution
c) Battery replacement for the solution
- Our responsibility under this Warranty ends if the original purchaser:
a) Relocate the smart devices / solution to another premises
b) Exports the smart devices / solution out of Singapore
- Daikin Singapore will not be responsible for any loss of property due to malfunction / defect of the product or solution.
- Internet network connectivity and coverage issues are between the arrangement of owners and their Internet Service Providers. Owners are advised to check their home internet connection or power supply first in the event of control failure. In the event of a visit during warranty period that is not due to Daikin deployed device or integration issue, labour and transportation fees will be levied.
- In the event of Service and Maintenance assistance, please call Daikin aftersales general hotline at:
Daikin Call Center: 6311 8686 (Option 6)
Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 0900 to 1700hrs
Saturday – 0900 to 1200hrs
There will be a labour and transportation fee of SGD$120 imposed shall the warranty has expired, been voided or the complaint is not related to warranty coverage or Daikin deployed solution (ie: Network issues from Internet Service Provider)
- Goods for sale is subjected to availability. Return or exchange of goods is not permitted unless otherwise stated. Shall the device on offer becomes obsolete or no longer available in the market, Daikin reserves the right to offer or replace with alternate equivalent item for the solution.
- Daikin Singapore reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time.