Air Purifier Warranty
Please read the following carefully before the purchase of any product.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Please Take Note
- This Warranty Certificate (“Certificate”) must be presented to our service personnel each time warranty repair service is required.
- Please first check whether the power supply to the air-cleaner is properly connected before calling for repair service.
- In order to maintain the efficiency and prolong the life span of the air-cleaner, you are encouraged to routinely clean and change the filters.
When requesting for service or repair, please furnish the following information:
a) Full name and address
b) Telephone number
c) Symptom or the fault of the air-cleaner
Terms & Conditions
- The warranty period for the air-cleaner is as follows –
- In respect of the air-cleaner, in general, twelve (12) months from the date of delivery from Daikin Airconditioning (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“Daikin”).
- If the air-cleaner is defective in materials during the applicable warranty period, Daikin will repair or replace such defective parts of the air-cleaner free of charge provided that the air-cleaner has been properly used according to the operating instructions. Whether the defective part will be repaired or replaced will rest solely in Daikin’s discretion.
- The warranty shall not apply to all parts or materials used for the replacement of defective parts of the air-cleaner pursuant to this Warranty.
- You are required to deliver the air-cleaner to Daikin’s Service Centre located at 10 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2, Singapore 569501, during normal working hours accompanied with the Warranty Certificate for warranty repair service.
- The warranty does not cover the following costs –
- Labour and transport
- The warranty shall become void under the following situations –
- Tempering, alteration, modification, misuse or change in the air-cleaner in terms of design or function or set being dropped; or
- Usage of any part in the air-cleaner other than genuine Daikin parts; or
- Defects or damage due to misuse or abuse, whether accidental or intentional, improper maintenance, use after a partial failure, use with electrical supply of improper voltage or frequency; or
- Damages resulting from accident, flood, fire, acts of God or other events beyond Daikin’s control; or
- Serial number of the air-cleaner being removed or defaced; or
- Defects or damage due to failure to follow Daikin’s instruction as regard the application, use, service or maintenance, or to failure to comply with local codes, standards, ordinances or industry specifications; or
- Units placed at highly corrosive environment.
- The Warranty also does not cover the following –
- Electric bulbs, fuses, internal and external finishing
- Damages during transportation of the air-cleaner
- Filters of the air-cleaner
- In the event that the Certificate is misplaced or lost, a re-printing fee of $20.00 (exclusive of GST) will be chargeable to the owner.
- Daikin’s responsibility under this Warranty ends if the original purchaser –
- Exports the air-cleaner out of Singapore
- Details of the Certificate generated from Daikin Online Warranty System shall be final. Any warranty certificate with different information shall be rendered null and void.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED IN THIS DAIKIN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER FOR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
In no event shall Daikin be liable for special or consequential damages arising from the purchase, possession or use of the air-cleaner sold by Daikin.