07 Apr 2020 updated
Daikin & BMSET Exemption from Suspension of Business Activities
Dear Valued Customers
Daikin Airconditioning (Singapore) Pte Ltd and its subsidiary, BMS Engineering & Trading Pte Ltd have been approved as Essential Businesses and
will be operating from 7th April – 1st June 2020.
To minimize the potential transmission of COVID 19 virus
- Our team from Service & Spare Parts departments will continue to serve and support the following Services;
- Residential and Commercial air-conditioning system repair work
- Provision of spare parts at Daikin Spare Parts Centre
- Electronic payments such as Payla and Paynow will be preferred.
- Our Staff supporting Essential Services will take strict precautions as advised by the Ministry of Health and comply with MOH’s advisory on safe distancing measures.
- Daikin SmartHub will be closed temporarily with effect from 18 February 2020, Tuesday.
- Residential sales will be available via online shopping platforms and installation to be arranged once circuit breaker is lifted.
- All promotional redemptions will be halted and we shall extend the redemption period accordingly.
- Our Sales / Service account representatives are readily accessible and contactable by phone and/or by email.
- Other business activities will be carried out via telecommuting.
- Our Customer Service Lines (6583 8888 / 6484 0083 / 6311 8686) remain open. Alternatively, you may submit your request here.
We are fully committed to provide you the necessary support wherever possible.
Thanks for your patience, support and understanding.
Stay safe and well.