Technology That Just Makes Sense
The industry's next generation of centrifugal chillers is here today with Daikin Magnitude® chillers. The new technology begins with centrifugal compressors utilizing magnetic bearings for oil-free operation, integral variable-frequency drives, and direct drive technology The high efficiency compressor is matched with highly efficient heat exchanges to make an impressive chiller. Magnitude® chillers have many important features:
- State-of-the-art magnetic bearing compressor with oil-free technology
- Unit-mounted Variable Frequency Drive
- Positive pressure design
- Hermetic, permanent magnet, direct-drive motor
- User-friendly MicroTech® controls
- Open Choices feature for BAS of your choice
- HFC-134a refrigerant (Zero ozone depletion and no refrigerant phase out) AHRI certification
Oil-free design yields sustainable efficiency
Magnetic bearing technology eliminates oil, mechanical seals, wear surfaces, and gears for longer machine life and increased reliability.
Facility managers can bank on their chillers running at peak efficiency year after year with a design that wipes out the risk of contamination from efficiency-robbing oil buildup on to heat-transfer surfaces.